Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.fm Registration!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

staskul

Account Closed
Impact
87
Hey Guys! I need to register domain dot FM!
What register is the cheapest!
Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
good i also wanna know.. how bout .eu which registrar is recommended ?
 
0
•••
webhosting.lycos.co.uk my pals using
 
0
•••
I know Moniker has .fm domains, but I am not sure how they price compared to the other registrars.
 
0
•••
You should check out idotz.net they are pretty good with their prices.
 
0
•••
fonzie_007 said:
I know Moniker has .fm domains, but I am not sure how they price compared to the other registrars.
Some registrars that offer .fm:
GoDaddy/WWD - $69.95/yr
Moniker - $77.00/yr
iDotz - $94.95/yr
dot.fm - $95/yr
 
0
•••
Well, thats alot for a domain

dot.fm offers at 95$ as well
 
0
•••
i've just registered hip-hop.fm at dot.fm for ~$100
and bought rnb.fm for $300 :'( :hehe:
 
0
•••
..fm is so expensive..cant afford one..sobs
 
0
•••
There are qutie a few really good .fm domains left. I have been searching the last couple of days for very common terms on lesser known extensions. There are some real gems that are still available, but I really don't want to spend near $100 for a single domain...
 
0
•••
yeah there steap- i wanted to register a name that was "premium" and it $1000 for a year!!

They can keep it... :p
 
0
•••
Well there certainly are some gems for lesser known ext but its a gamble, maybe they might go for big bucks!
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back