Dynadot

.tv Fly.tv at $4,000!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Gotta imagine that the price would be $15,000 without the large renewal!

•••
Gotta imagine that the price would be $15,000 without the large renewal!

quite likely another instance of a buyer not knowing about the legacy renewal price. guess they'll get a rude awakening next year.

•••
quite likely another instance of a buyer not knowing about the legacy renewal price. guess they'll get a rude awakening next year.

quite possibly .....these legacy premium names need to be sorted out once and for all if the longterm of the extension is to flourish

•••
As i remember well it was clearly stated at the offer description during the auction that domain is premium. As i remember well it was $850 per year or something like that.
If the buyer wasn't blind he would see it.

•••
As i remember well it was clearly stated at the offer description during the auction that domain is premium. As i remember well it was $850 per year or something like that.
If the buyer wasn't blind he would see it.

Whilst full disclosure is obviously a good thing the price is always going to be a sticking point with some, especially those new to the industry .....how come a .com costs ten dollars and this .tv costs $xxx a year to register ? ......it can't be a good thing

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back