domain flull.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cabotower

Top Member
Impact
i can buy a odd 5L .com,flull.com for $1.should i go for it? should i buy any 5L .com under the same circumstances?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My sarcasm meter is going nuts. :xf.rolleyes:
Put it up for $1,000,000 everywhere.

Or were you being serious ? O_o

•••
i was actually. it's the second 5L .com i've picked up this week for $1. ingif.com being the other. i understand there used to be copyright issues with gif but the company let the cr's expire worldwide.

•••
i was actually. it's the second 5L .com i've picked up this week for $1. ingif.com being the other. i understand there used to be copyright issues with gif but the company let the cr's expire worldwide.
5L .com's are not like CHIPs, you can't just buy random letters unless you want to sit on a huge portfolio of names that will likely never sell.

Unless you can come up with some rationale for registering it, then its likely no buyer will either.
I can't think of anything for flull.com

•••
this is a list of some that have sold on brandtime.com--scloo,quesp,jezzz,sroox,cryce,blyce,blill,sreff and quasp. there's a market,they are being sold.you can't pass on 1 and 2 syllable .coms for a $1 a piece. it's not like they are xbghm.com.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back