domain FlippingMarket.com appraisal request

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Y

Established Member
Impact
61
Hi everyone !

Can you see any potential in this domain name ? How much is it worth in your opinion ?

Thanks in advance :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think "flipping" is a nice topic that people will be interested in. I think a well-developed site about flipping things would definitely have visitor and community potential. However, whilst your name is fine, it's not essential to creating this type of site. So, yes I think it has development potential, but domain value is a bit limited.
 
1
•••
Hello!

I think it's a bit lengthy. With no development I would say mid to high $xx.

Best of luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back