Dynadot

Flippa Suspends Large Volume Seller

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Let's discuss this...

I think we all know the bidding sham that goes on with Flippa. The fact that it was allowed to go on for so long is interesting. Any Flippa representative that see this can respond; but here it is.

This guy was selling .info domains for four to five figures. I've been up for 24 hours, so no long diatribe today... just posting what I saw.

Your thoughts?

ml7qaKO.png

XoPqZ02.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, they banned/suspended a large number of more notable flippa members 5 or 6 months back. Flippa's way of saying that no one is safe lol. On a similar note, came by this site the other day...maybe better if i didn't include the link ;) lol.

Last edited:
•••
I think we all know the bidding sham that goes on with Flippa. The fact that it was allowed to go on for so long is interesting.

Sham? Could someone explain?

•••
what d you mean bidding sham? bidding on your own auctions ?

•••
Shill bidding.
Getting friends and family to bid, to get the price up, in hopes some newbie will then bid and buy.

•••
•••
most "top" sellers unfortunately do the same thing. flippa knows this and lets this go on because they wont make money if there's no big ticket sales!!

these are also the scumbags that ruin this industry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back