Domain Empire

advice Flippa is not responding! 3+ Days

NameSilo
Watch

Johnlee

Impact
I sold a website on flippa for around $3k on Monday. I transferred everything to the buyer and the buyer has released the funds.
Since then, the escrow says its verifying my information for over 3 days now.
Since day 1 I contacted them asking if there way any way they can speed this up, it got forwarded.
Since then, a few messages later with 0 responses I have come here looking for advice, as I have seen a flippa staff member post on here, hopefully he can see this.
I know flippa is 100% reputable, but I feel "scammed", giving all my files and transferring everything, but flippa not responding to me., I know im not scammed, I just feel scammed. (The buyer has released the funds).

On a side note, me and my partner share the account, so its in his name but it has my contact details, from the day that information was updated, every other day I get a spam cold call asking for my partner. Our information is shared no where else but on flippa :/ I guess it was probably in the T&C somewhere but oh well.

Im mainly concerned about not getting a response from flippa support, despite the urgency of the situation (personal reasons).
I had to open up another ticket this morning due to not getting a response.

Please response to me soon, or does somebody have any advice? I cant seem to find a contact telephone number.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For fastest results:

[email protected] = Flippa Support
[email protected] = Flippa Escrow Support

Which did you message?

Feel free to PM me your ticket ID # and I will expedite as best I can. 3 days is rare; we're usually within 12 hours, tops. I'm wondering if this got forwarded and dropped somewhere along the way...

•••
Since then, a few messages later with 0 responses I have come here looking for advice

Hi John,
I've traced the correspondence, and it appears that a Flippa Escrow representative was in touch with you once on Monday, and twice thereafter. We also have visibility into your replies to our representative; your reply was answered within ten minutes after you sent it.

Please confirm that in fact you did actually hear back from someone over the past 3-4 days, as we are seeing a chain of correspondence. Thanks.

•••
Just an update, I have provided all the details needed, mine and my partners ID along with photos of us holding the ID.
I get a message today saying I have not sent the information, and my account can be closed.
WTF?
It was confirmed by MJ yesterday that my information had been verified and my funds would be sent out that day.
Yet the next day I get a threat saying I have not submitted anything and my account can soon be closed.
WTF???
I am saying wtf because I have handed every little aspect of my website over to the buyer, and now flippa are holding my funds DESPITE PROVIDING ALL THE INFORMATION THEY ASKED. I HAVE GIVEN YOU A COPY OF MY PASSPORT AND ME HOLDING IT! IS THIS NOT ENOUGH?

Surely you can understand why im outraged right now, having $3k in limbo, I gave all the information you asked, and now im being told I havent submitted anything and my account can be banned??????

PLEASE HELP ME!

•••
Hi John,
I've traced the correspondence, and it appears that a Flippa Escrow representative was in touch with you once on Monday, and twice thereafter. We also have visibility into your replies to our representative; your reply was answered within ten minutes after you sent it.

Please confirm that in fact you did actually hear back from someone over the past 3-4 days, as we are seeing a chain of correspondence. Thanks.
Sorry for the late response, prior to speaking to you and coming on this website, I had not recieved any responses to emails or tickets I had written too regarding verification.

•••
Sorry for the late response, prior to speaking to you and coming on this website, I had not recieved any responses to emails or tickets I had written too regarding verification.
I'm trying to get more insight into what's happening, give me a few.

•••
I'm trying to get more insight into what's happening, give me a few.
Thanks, sorry again for this tone but im worried I will get wrongfully banned and not receive a penny before my bill payments.
^ Its a very scary feeling :/

EDIT: I also apologies of sending a new message to support regarding this situation, I was very worried and was hoping I can raise someone attention sooner rather than later :/

•••
Issue has been resolved, It was a miscommunication error, no ones to blame.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back