IT.COM

Flippa.com Thief ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Debasis

Established Member
Impact
My opinion- flippa have so many fees and plans.
There is a listing fee of $10 ,They have success fee( brokerage charges) and some other plans like , premium boost, marketing boost, newsletter boost where they claim that they have access to 110,000 domain buyers

I just don't believe them.anyboy used flippa paid plans ,any experience please share.

I think they are scamming people after they got paid who knows they are sending emails to 110,000 buyers or 1 buyer.dont get me wrong here.

My previous experience with sedo,- I purchased sedo's home page listing after I bought it for 59 EUR , my domain came in homepage but in every 30 mins, sometimes the delay is too high like 2, hr
When I said Darry Lopes that I wasted 59 EUR on homepage showcase he said you spent too much.

Most of the domain platforms should be free and chage after a successful sale or by brokerage.

If the domain name is good then the buyer will find it,semi good then you have to make promotion...bad..no offer

Let me know what's your thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
flippa 10$ charge to list is the dumbest thing i ever done
also a good name will market it self

Last edited:
•••
Most of the domain platforms should be free and chage after a successful sale or by brokerage.

This is the case, that's exactly how most of them are.

You can choose whether you want to pay for extra exposure or not.

If your name is fantastic, and priced right, it can be helpful to put it in front of the eyes of more buyers.

If your name is overpriced or just not great, it will always be a waste of money to promote it.

•••
Don't select them even if they were free.

Last edited:
•••
All the major platforms are free, dont waste your time with paid listings

•••
flippa also slow for payment

•••
Back