NameSilo

negotiable Flashdrive.org + Flashdrives.org (w/ site & logo)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for offers on FlashDrive.org + FlashDrives.org, as a bonus I will include all site files and master logo files including .psd and .ai

flashdrivelogo_large_blue_transparent.png

FlashDrive.org
89M results on Google for "Flash Drive"

Expires May 12, 2017
reg'd at GoDaddy.com
Estibot: $4,300

FlashDrives.org
47M results on Google for "Flash Drives"

Expires July 14, 2017
reg'd at GoDaddy.com
Estibot: $1,300

I am selling the actual website with no guarantee of any traffic as I am mostly interested in selling just the domains, consider it a "starter site". I have logged about 300 unique visitors with Google analytics and many more on the sites admin control panel. The site makes money with Amazon's affiliate program, you will have to update the links with your own affiliate code if you wish to profit from sales. The site is using a licensed PHP script, which will be transferred to you. Site is 100% mobile responsive. Very easy to use admin control panel that anyone (with or without programming experience) can use!

To create more unique content I have hand written the product descriptions.

-

Most of the value is of course in the matching domain pair, flashdrive.org as well as flashdrives.org

I am open to all offers, be it cash or other domain names.
I accept Paypal.com (established members), DN.com, and Ecop.com for payment.

Please PM offers, thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back