NameSilo

priced FlashDrive.org + FlashDrives.org $100

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Reg'd at GoDaddy
FlashDrive.org expires 5/12/17
FlashDrives.org expires 7/14/17

Originally paid between $350 to $400 for the pair. I am only looking to sell the domains (looking to sell these to invest in a different domain), the website is not included. I have listed these on here a few times at higher prices but have lowered it to an absolute min of $100 for a quick sale.

I accept Paypal!
Post SOLD and PM me.
The $100 price includes BOTH matching .org domains!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back