Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Flash Template for Auction

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preview:
http://www.vacates.com/design/TCorporateTechnology/

You will get:
PSD, Fonts, HTML, .swi

Starting Bid: $75
Min Increment: $5
Buy it now: $150

Easily customizable in Swish, or I can do it for an extra $10.
Customization includes:
-Changing company name and slogans
-Changing button names and links
-Any other minor changes you may require

Auction ends 48 hours from this post. Thank you.
Auction winner gets full rights, this will not be resold.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ugh, I wish I had the money.. I would buy it. It looks perfect Alex!! Good luck with the sale!! :lol:
 
0
•••
Very crisp!
Good Luck with your sale, Gal.

:xf.love:
 
0
•••
Nice template B-) - I was looking for one with a Flash/Swish introduction page (index) and a static HTML home page. Do you have any more you are selling - Also can the colors be modified in Photoshop? Are the images PSD files? Thk
 
0
•••
There is one PSD, and this is the only one I'm selling currently, but I will have more later. I can do custom templates or just flash. PM me if you're interested.
 
0
•••
Post here if you have other portfolio's. I'm looking for webhosting template for ApplyHosting.com site.

cheers,
tw
 
0
•••
0
•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever

She is excellent :)
I recommend Alex to EVERYONE

I agree :)

:kickass:
 
0
•••
Nice :)

Fast loading too
 
0
•••
Originally posted by DotLeader
Nice :)

Fast loading too

yeah, that's just the image.. not it all coded I believe :)
 
0
•••
Aww, you guys are so nice, thank you.
 
0
•••
WOW wicked_gal00! Your great at this ..!

Good luck :)
 
0
•••
Auction Over.
No winner.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by wicked_gal00
Auction Over.
No winner.

Darn! :o
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back