Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Flash Header Required

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VerkroostJ

Established Member
Impact
0
I need a professionaly designed flash header for my poker promotions website. I will give out more details to those who are interested and contact me. Please can you include a rough quote of what you charge for a header design and a link to your portfolio (if you have one) or any previous work you may have done.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I will charge you about half as much as Logobuddy and you can view my site, pricing, and portfolio at http://www.infinitylimit.com. My contact information is below. Hope to hear from you soon.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I personlly think the logos Mike makes are worth $250 and this is including flash :blink: He's got the best portfolio (by far) IMO and I would go with him, but it's your choice :)

Best of luck! :wave:
 
0
•••
I would also go with Mike. Sure infinitylimit might be able to do it cheap, but it all depends on what you want - quality, or price. No offence to infinity, by the way ;)
 
0
•••
hi mate

if you need anyone still i am here to help you... pm me if job is still open??!!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back