Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Flash/Graphic designer available!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefuze

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi, my names Karl, and I just finished working on my portfolio and a couple other projects, so now I am ready to take on more work!

I can create flash intro's, full flash sites, I can animate banners, make navigations, etc. Also I can make static banners, wallpapers, etc.

I am familiar with the following programs:

Photoshop
Swish
Swift 3d
3ds Max
Goldwave
Bryce 5

And I know a HTML and CSS.

Here is my portfolio:

http://www.xerogravity.net

All of my work is located there in their appropriate sections.

You can get in contact with me via the following

Email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Fyrefuze

Thanks,
Karl
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can recommend the work of Firefuze - pity the link site doesn't offer a better portfolio view.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Welcome to #1 Namepros, Firefuze!

:lala:
 
0
•••
WOw!!! Very nice site you got there Firefuze!!

Welcome to namepros btw!
 
0
•••
Can you make your portfolio list easier to access and view?

cheers,
tw
 
0
•••
Yea nice site and Welcome to Name Pros!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back