NameSilo

Established Flash gaming site! Fully developed

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

logos

Account Closed
Impact
1
Flash gaming site! Fully developed

This is a Flash gaming website and it fully developed and running. What is it ? It is a site for flash programmers to upload their games they designed so that members or visitors can play it!

This could be a great money maker if you charge for ads. All you need is the domain name and a host and your set. I will install the site for you with the design it already has.




The website address it is located at:
http://www.gloads.com


The Price:
$80
Payment by Paypal or U.S. Postal Money Order ONLY.
TO CLAIM POST SOLD!!! AND PM ME!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi what is the traffic?
 
0
•••
0
•••
I'm not selling gloads.com I'm selling an installation of the same template used on the site for use on any site, you select the domain! So if you wanted; for example the5games.com to look like gloads.com in function I would install it for $80 which includes free hosting for 6 months! :)
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
well people just uploaded the games
 
0
•••
I'm not selling gloads.com!
I'm selling an installation, logo design, and game upload for a domain name of your choice. For $80.

1) Send me the $80 via paypall
2)Tell me the domain name you would like to use for your flash gaming site.
3)Change your nameservers to the host I provide for 6 months for FREE
4) I will upload template and 50 gmes!!!

And gloads.com recieves over 2,000 unique visitors daily and we have only been online for less than 2 weeks! So we have traffic, not just awesome games!
 
0
•••
Hi logos,

As I cannot access the website, I will ask the questions first.

I'm selling an installation, logo design, and game upload for a domain name of your choice.

Please clarify what that means.

In addition, are the 50 games you provide original flash games with full rights or hotlinks to some other provider of flash games e.g., miniclips.
 
0
•••
They are both! From flash gaming sites and games designed by me, and a few of my friends.
 
0
•••
I don't even get how you play the games on that site I click the links it just brings me to the categorie or whatever. So how does the average user find how to play the games? That's a picture rating script...
 
0
•••
u have to register as a user to play the games
 
0
•••
just changed it!

now visitors can play games without registering!!!
 
0
•••
Keep those orders comming!!! :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back