IT.COM

domain BedroomLight.com

NameSilo
Watch

DigitalDr3w

Established Member
Impact
Hey NP family & happy new year!
Any thoughts on the value for this domain?
Thanking you all in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$2,000 Not brandable but would be a good domain for the TV infomercials about a bedroom light.

•••
•••
•••
Very little value. While "bedroom lighting" is a term, BedroomLight seems to imply you are selling a light to be used only in the bedroom.

That type of light usually is a "nightlight" and are found in almost any department store, electronic store, home furnishings, home repair store for a few dollars.

I just have never heard the word "bedroomlight" as a single item, only heard of night light or similar terms.

•••
Very little value. While "bedroom lighting" is a term, BedroomLight seems to imply you are selling a light to be used only in the bedroom.

That type of light usually is a "nightlight" and are found in almost any department store, electronic store, home furnishings, home repair store for a few dollars.

I just have never heard the word "bedroomlight" as a single item, only heard of night light or similar terms.
Thanks for the input

•••
I would price it at $7,450-$9,450. There are millions of results for the term. All someone needs to do is come up with a gadget that is a desklamp/nightlight/ambient light mix and it would be a brandable term for the product. Lighting in my son's room has always been bad, and 3 different lights are needed depending on what he is doing. Put it on afternic in their Premium Network option so it is listed at all registrars.

•••
I would price it at $7,450-$9,450. There are millions of results for the term. All someone needs to do is come up with a gadget that is a desklamp/nightlight/ambient light mix and it would be a brandable term for the product. Lighting in my son's room has always been bad, and 3 different lights are needed depending on what he is doing. Put it on afternic in their Premium Network option so it is listed at all registrars.
Hey thanks for that. I'll look into afternic also. Much appreciated.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back