NameSilo

domain Flameproof.com - appraisse please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverman567

Established Member
Impact
0
Flameproof.com - not widely used here in UK, but it is a good domain for the US and world. Whats it value do you reckon?

Ta!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
eh, I'm kinda thinking regfee on this one as well, because the real term is fireproof not flameproof
 
0
•••
0
•••
whosale $150
 
0
•••
Flamed

I kinda like it. Isn't there a common usage of flaming someone or flaming a server. Don't remember. If there is, I see this as $xxx. It's likely a hold for end-user.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back