Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug.FlameDomain

Established Member
Impact

Welcome to the Official Flame Domain Pre-Launch
For the last few months we have been working on a creating a virtual gold mine, except we aren't just magically generating gold, we are generating brilliant available domain names that can be flipped for hundreds, thousands, and tens of thousands in cold hard cash.

Pretty cool, huh?

A tool like that would probably cost someone at least $100/month minimum, right? Well luckily for you, both of us just escaped from the cuckoo's nest and we've decided to give this tool away for free.

Why?

Well... we do collect a small bit of commission off each domain purchased through our site, but aside from that we want to prove that you don't need to be greedy to be profitable. We just want as many people possible to benefit from our tool.

Enough of that, here's what's new:
  • Not everyone uses GoDaddy and we understand that. You can now pick from: GoDaddy, Uniregistry, 1&1, BlueHost, NameCheap, iWantMyName, and Domain"."com
  • As a guest you can visit our site and generate domains for free. Every three generations it will ask you if you'd like to create a free account and you'll stop getting hassled, however there's no obligation to create a free account to keep using the tool. Guest's can only access the basic tool, not the premium features we are about to mention.
  • Free Members (Basic Members) get unlimited usage of the basic tool and they get 3 free generations on the Premium Tools every 24 hours.
  • Premium Membership costs only $14.95 for now and grants unlimited usage of the basic and premium tools. We aren't looking to sell in this thread, we would be happy if everyone just checked out the site. Just mentioning this to explain what we have done.
  • Domain Hack: This is the first of the premium tools and we have added the ability to hack domains. That means providing you with domains like: SellThe"."me, HomeMa"."de, OnlineCh"."at, and MarketBico"."in
  • Premium Domains: These domains are the golden nuggets in our virtual gold mine. This feature provides you with domains like: SpeakingDisorder"."com, JobSuggestion"."com, and AthleticRankings"."com
  • One-Word Domains: These one-worded monsters will go for big money. This feature provides you with domains like: Attack"."us, Bitcoin"."io, and Flip"."biz
  • Last night we upgraded our servers, we should be able to handle a decent amount of traffic now.
  • Last but not least, we are implementing tonight and it should be up and ready to go by tomorrow.
So are the new features awesome, or are they awesome? Yeah, they're pretty f*cking awesome.

We aren't satisfied though, here's what's coming:
  • We are working on redesigning some elements of the site so things may start to look different in the coming days, weeks, etc. If you have suggestions let us know!
  • Yesterday I was on Buffer and noticed that on their upgrade page they had a chart which laid out exactly where the money you were spending would go. I want to do this on our site and create full transparency for our users so they can see exactly why we charge what we do for our premium users.
  • Improved performance of the whole site and individual tools.
  • Adding more domain registries
  • Premium Plus: This is a membership option we would like to start. we are currently looking for a sponsor and we will ask that sponsor to back our Premium Plus membership, meaning that the registrar will give all our premium plus users, unlimited $5 domains. This is huge if you buy more domains than the average person per month. For every 100 domains thats like a $700 savings. The future of this membership depends solely on our ability to find a sponsor so if you're interested tell your registrar to contact us.
  • New tools: Our developers is constantly working on new ideas. He gives me time estimates of 72 hours and gets it done in less than 24. If people actually noticed how fast and how hard he works, they'd probably think I have him locked up in my basement, hooked up to a Red Bull IV Drip with nothing but a computer and some head phones.

Here's some quick stats about our project:
Total # of red bulls consumed: 352 cans
Hours of Spotify played: 1,103 hours
Classes skipped to work to solve problems: 3 classes skipped
Number of employees: 2 full-time students
Age of developer: 17 years old

How to use FlameDomain"."com:
  1. When you get to the website, click the little gear icon that's to the right of the "generate" button.
  2. Then feel free to play around and get to know all the criteria you can set and make sure you set your preferred domain registrar.
  3. If you'd like you can hit the gear icon again to minimize the menu, then click "Generate".

It's that easy!

Disclaimer: We have no intention of commercializing this product on NamePros. We mentioned Premium Accounts only to let the community know what is new with our tool/website. Premium memberships will be given away for free randomly as we see fit and to users that are making consistent use of FlameDomain"."com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Just found a bug I think

If the keyword the user enters contains spaces (like "virtual reality" for example) then the domains created get wrong registration availabilities due to being checked as -example- "Virtual RealitySpot.com"

it would be cool to eliminate spaces before checking for availabilities

•••
This is a great tool!
Thanks for the compliment.

Just found a bug I think

If the keyword the user enters contains spaces (like "virtual reality" for example) then the domains created get wrong registration availabilities due to being checked as -example- "Virtual RealitySpot.com"

it would be cool to eliminate spaces before checking for availabilities
It is actually designed to do that, however something got messed up when we upgraded servers. We will fix it now and it should be fine within the next hour.

We encourage anyone that finds any bugs to report them.

Also the coupon BLAZE makes Premium only $4.95, that's $10 off. You don't need to upgrade to use this tool though. As a free member you get 3 free premium generations per day.

@Hyperspot
Message me the email of your account and I'll add 10 free premium generations.

•••
•••
Seen this generator, extremely impressed @Doug.FlameDomain especially since teenagers built it.

How does FlameDomain determine good 1 word names? Are premium names determined by search volume?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back