Dynadot

Established fiverrsite.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This website really took off at first. It is a great opportunity for someone who has time for it. I just have too much going on to handle it.

SOME STATS:

Site brings in about $50 a day in sales at the moment.

There are 102 ACTIVE members included.

We have almost 50k Twitter followers, Twitter Account is included.

249 Job Posts as I write this.

Job prices vary from $1 to $200

3 Advertising slots for potential earnings from displaying ads.

Members on this website are really loyal. They all just about respond to the mass emails sent out daily.

ABOUT THE SITE:

The website is a fiverr alternative. However, it could be a little better with the right help. It is known as a microjobs website.

As far as commissions, they are plentiful. I earned $4,900 in commissions two months ago, however that is nothing compared to my real job and need to get it off my hands.

If the money is right, I will let this go. Otherwise, I will probably just let my wife have it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please update your thread with screenshots to support your revenue and or traffic claims as outlined in the forum rules. Be sure all screenshot are full page and clearly show the analytical selection box with the domain in it so everyone knows the stats are for the domain being sold.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back