Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain fivedollar.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
16
f i v e d o l l a r . c o m
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
5dollar.com is great though!!!!
 
0
•••
It is one of these names that easily can be sold for $50 OR $100 bucks, but it's hard to be sold for more.
 
0
•••
It is one of these names that easily can be sold for $50 OR $100 bucks, but it's hard to be sold for more.
Can you buy in cents?
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
LoL, i mean dollars, do you believe it is for zero? It has brandable value for sure.
I agree huge brand value. Come to five dollar .com, yes five, not 5. We have $5 items here. Oh, why not call it discountshop.com?
 
1
•••
Seriously now. I wouldn't be surprised if it sold for 1k+, but I hate it.
 
1
•••
Seriously now. I wouldn't be surprised if it sold for 1k+, but I hate it.
Ιt has value for a simple reason: It easily sends his commercial message. But as i said, the missing letter stops it to increase its value further. No, i don't believe that $1k is realistic but a low to mid $xxx is.
 
0
•••
I'd list it at $100 for a quick sale or $500 if you want to sweat it.
Offer it to the owner(s) of any of these you can contact:

5dollars.com
5bucks.com
5bux.com
fivebucks.com
fivebux.com
fivedollars.com
tenbucks.com
tenbux.com
tendollars.com
10bucks.com
10bux.com
10dollars.com
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back