Status
Not open for further replies.

BhuvaneshKV

Established Member
Impact
Link : https://flippa.com/6760519-fishmod-com

Seller's Notes
Fishing Niche 100% Operational & 100%-Drop Shipping-Ready for Marketing

FishMod.com Recently developed fishing niche 100% drop shipping site that features a premium 7 character domain. Built on the reliable Shopify platform. Start making a passive income.

What is FishMod.com?

FishMod.com is a fully operational drop shipping business in the fishing niche. It currently offers fishing reels, lures and gear & accessories. Please note that no inventory is included in this platform. It is 100% drop shipped from suppliers. The site is very easy to operate and products offer great margins. This site has the potential to generate a large amount of profit with a successful marketing campaign.

What is included in this listing?

• Fishmod.com Premium Domain
  • Fishmod.com Full Website Ownership
  • Modified Shopify Theme
  • Free Godaddy Transfer
  • Free Shopify Transfer
  • Transferred in operational state
What does it cost to operate the business?

The website is set up on the shopify platform and integrated with multiple apps and plugins. A lot of work also went into the modification of the webpage theme. I am paying $29 for shopify (per month) and $14.90 for the drop shipping software (per month). Prices are automatically updated based on your desired mark up and app easily allows the deletion or addition of products. Low cost site with a huge potential to generate revenue.

It is currently on a 15 day free trial for Shopify and the drop shipping software. So at the moment is expense free!

PayPal Express could be used for free and is already in place. It works great. Shopify payments is also in place.

The debugging and work has been done to get this site operational. Hours were spent modifying this site and integrating various apps/tools. Pick up from here and start making money.

Recommendation to Grow Site

The new owner should develop their footprint on social networks. This drop shipping business will be easy to market since it is in a niche market and customers can be easily targeted (facebook/instagram ads, etc.). Reaching out to influencers on popular social networks will also produce instant traffic and revenue.

The product line could also be expanded to offer more choices.

Why am I selling?

I work a 9 to 5 job and I do this this type of work part time. I got into drop shipping and discovered that I enjoyed the development process more. I enjoy creating drop shipping platforms and then passing it on to owners and then watching them succeed.

Payment

I will accept Flippa Escrow payment.

Please also follow me and check out my other listings.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Ill be glad to answer any of your inquiries. Please perform your due diligence before biding.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back