Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain firstlightcounseling.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Cole Johnson

New Member
Impact
0
Hello, I am looking to purchase the domain name firstlightcounseling.com and I'm trying to figure out a fair price to offer for it. I would appreciate any help with this. Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
From what I'm seeing it looks like somewhere around $1250 and $1500 looks like it might be fair, but I'm kind of new to all this.
 
0
•••
Hi Cole,

Based on comparable sales, and the fact that multiple extensions are taken. that certainly seems to be a fair offer. I would start at $500 and negotiate from there.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back