Dynadot

First step

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jayanta Bhandary

Established Member
Impact
Hello to all my experience friends.
I never knew that Domain can be source of income, but thanks to Mr. Avijit Roy, the mentor brings me into this market and urged me to join this forum.
I am Jayanta Bhandary, from India, working in finance sector, expect to have a little knowledge in domain from this forum.
Once again hello to all the members of this forum.......

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to nps...lots of domaining tips here...take your time to read and learn.

•••
•••
Hello @Jayanta Bhandary .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

You've definitely come to the right place to start learning. The best piece of advice I can give you is to start slow. There are lots of potential mistakes to be made in this business .. learn as much as you can before spending as much as you can! :)

Best of luck to you!

•••
•••
•••
Hello Jayanta, welcome to Namepros.

•••
•••
Hello to all my experience friends.
I never knew that Domain can be source of income, but thanks to Mr. Avijit Roy, the mentor brings me into this market and urged me to join this forum.
I am Jayanta Bhandary, from India, working in finance sector, expect to have a little knowledge in domain from this forum.
Once again hello to all the members of this forum.......
There's a lot to learn and it can feel overwhelming at times. Take it in little steps and have fun learning and more and more your successes will add up and "a source of income" will there.

Last edited:
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to namepros and good luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome @Jayanta Bhandary this is a great place to learn with a wonderful variety of forum topics to choose from.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back