Dynadot

First 5 domains, advice please. - TastefulAndHealthy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

khalid.di

Impact
First 5 domains, any advice pricing quality of the domain.
Thank you.

TastefulAndHealthy.com
SmartStrategy.net
WeddingTone.com
TripPacking.com
TopHairGrowth.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TopHairGrowth has a little bit of potential but honestly, I would not renew or buy such domains like those.

•••
TopHairGrowth has a little bit of potential but honestly, I would not renew or buy such domains like those.
I see, yes, if I don't sell them before expiring I'll not renew them. Do you have any advice for me on how to sell them, I just want to sell at least one, I was planing to do outbound marketing and look for some interested buyers. Thank you for your advice.

•••
Welcome, I've certainly seen far, far worse from a newcomer to domains. At least all of yours are recognisable and despite it being a dot net 'smartstrategy' would be my keeper. Plenty of businesses out there using the term and if a business is based purely around selling a complete business internet presence, they might not be too reluctant to go with the net.

You've clearly got your direction right. It's just a case of finding that appealing combo. I certainly wouldn't consider out bounding these types of domains UNLESS you can identify businesses with the exact name Without any Trademarks.

Keep your prices low and appealing, a few hundred dollars or so

Last edited:
•••
Welcome, I've certainly seen far, far worse from a newcomer to domains. At least all of yours are recognisable and despite it being a dot net 'smartstrategy' would be my keeper. Plenty of businesses out there using the term and if a business is based purely around selling a complete business internet presence, they might not be too reluctant to go with the net.

You've clearly got your direction right. It's just a case of finding that appealing combo. I certainly wouldn't consider out bounding these types of domains UNLESS you can identify businesses with the exact name Without any Trademarks.

Keep your prices low and appealing, a few hundred dollars or so
Thank you, understood, now I will look for the type of domains that I can sell with outbound marketing to get some cash flow.

•••
I would try something simple, like real 1 word, with some misspeling.

•••
I actually like smartstrategy.net
And maybe trippacking.com

The others are bad English
Altho Weddingtone has some potential, but probably won't sell

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back