NameSilo

domain FirmCash.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

swimjenni

Senior MemberEstablished Member
Impact
16
Hi

What do you think FirmCash.com is worth? I registered it last night and parked it on Sedo and it has already had a hit. Thanks :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
the phrase which immediately comes to mind is hardcash, so this is a simile, but not sure how effective, so reg fee+
 
0
•••
low xx$ undev. to early mid xx$ :imho: ~ OK domain, but it's only worth more if it's developed :imho:
 
0
•••
low $xx
 
0
•••
Great development potential.. It can be developed into ways to earn money online etc etc. The domain itself is worth Low $xx to early mid $xx undeveloped.
 
0
•••
I agree with sufi,It can be developed into a $ maker

Low to mid $xx as is
 
0
•••
low to mid xx
 
0
•••
Agreed with greatwebss!
 
0
•••
low to mid xx
 
0
•••
I like I Register this site
 
0
•••
low $xx
 
0
•••
Kinda has a nice ring to it, I can see an end user possibly being interested in it.

A few different usages for the term... Cash Lending Firm comes to mind...
 
0
•••
low$xx-mid#xx easily
more $$ if developed
 
0
•••
mid $xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back