Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain fired.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude called Michael

Just one more...Established Member
Impact
531
Wondered what this could be worth. A while back fired.com sold for 20k. I'm aware of the fact that .info is only 1-5 % of the .com value. Consequently, my best guess is 200 dollars to a domainer. But I'm eager to hear what you think. Please also let me know how you see cite.biz , debtor.biz , preparation.biz . Thank you
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
up
 
0
•••
$200-$500. I do see some sales in .info but mostly are in $200-$300 range. That's what you can expect. Probably $500 at max.
 
0
•••
Okay, thanks. I thought so too.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back