IT.COM

auction finished -Lot of BitcoinToCash.co

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoin converters and traders are popping up every day. This one tells you exactly what the site does

BitcoinToCash.co

CashToBitcoin.co

CryptoToCash.co

CashToCrypto.co

CoinToCash.co

BitcoinCrypto.co

CryptoBitcoin. co

Auction type lot
Start : $1 inc $1
Expiry : Full year left for *all
Renewal : $28
End : 140 hours after last bid
Reg : Name .com
Transfer to only to name .com
BIN to be declared
*Payment PayPal

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
After next Bid i will change this auction to a fixed time auction . so next bid is for $14 . I will close this auction in five days after next bid this will be fixed time

•••
•••
20 hours left to end the auction if no bid received . so bid now then will change this auction to a fixed time auction . so next bid is for $14 . I will close this auction in five days after next bid this will be fixed time

•••
@ET76 @Ritesh Chauhan @Karl Grand Maison @shabash786 @varmuk @AlokDomain @angeliqueg

Hi all sorry to interrupt want to close this auction asap. Will finish the auction in two hours if any bid then the domain will go to last bid . if no bid then the domain will be gone to last lead bidder . angeliqueg

Just 2 hours and do not try to bid last minute as you may loose and will follow standards Auction rules if to many bid as the last minute .

Addition if you bid in last half hour . the auction will extend for half an hour. so avoid last minute bidding . highest bidder will in last

Payment should be done asap

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back