Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

FINDXXX.NET any idea to develop?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

zabretooth

Established Member
Impact
0
Do you have an idea to develop FINDXXX.NET?
I want to do it legal because I will be use with Google Adsense. :ghost:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You're going to have trouble with Adsense on that site, even if you don't go with the obvious usage of it. They look at the domain name, and the XXX is going to come up as adult on the system.

If you're not linking to adult sites with that domain, you could maybe try an article or link directory, or maybe some sort of local search?

TBH, I'd either develop it in to an adult directory, or sell it. I don't think you're gonna be able to make much (or any) money on that outside of the adult world.
 
0
•••
Sort of like a Search Engine of porn sites?

How did you get this domain?
 
0
•••
The domain is decent, and It is worth managing an adult content site, that might sound more profitable than implementing adsense. :D

It is true, AdSense won't accept your domain, and I can't imagine this domain name to fit in any other category (XXX is very obvious)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back