priced findpublishers.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
findpublishers.com- BUY IT!

If you run a publishing/promotion company, this is a perfect domain name.
Or, you may wish to buy it and sit on it until the value grows even more.

Asking $5,000.

Contact [email protected] or PM us.

:td:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
un-called for

peschomd said:
no thanks

Hey NEWBEE PESCHOMD these forums are reserved for positive comments and I feel your NO THANKS remark is rather un-called for. I like the name and I think it has brand power. You have lots to learn about the value of a domain name(s) and the perception of one versus another; which is personal.

Take care
 
0
•••
I like the name, and think that you will get a good price for it.

As to Peschomd - These forums do not appreciate people spamming. If you are going to post, at least try to make it interesting or informative (or both, if you can ;) )
 
0
•••
Thank you jimmeh and dataware >:(
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thread cleaned up & warnings awarded. ;)

Nice domain, good luck with the sale.
 
0
•••
nice domain
you develop it as brokering service which will put writers in touch with publishers :)
 
0
•••
I really do think it is a great name by the way.
 
0
•••
Thanks :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back