NameSilo

domain FindJobs.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
4
I just wanted to get some ideas what others think the domain is worth.

I don't 'own' the domain directly, but I am planning on selling it for a friend, so I take it I'm still within the forum rules.

Please provide any details to explain why you appraised it at whatever value you though.

thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd say at least mid xx,xxx. IMO. Could even make it's way into xxx,xxx. It's a pretty amazing name and it's a HUGE market.
 
0
•••
Unfortunately thats not quite right. You can only post domains in the appraisal section that you own. Brokering doesnt count.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back