Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisal for astrotrainer.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack100

Established Member
Impact
0
Recently I got this domain appraised by domainindex.com and it shows its value to be worth 1030 USD.
So I wanted to know your opinion about this domain. This is the abbreviated form of astronaut + trainer.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just i feel it may leads to astrology + trainer not astronaut + trainer..
 
0
•••
I think it might have some potential but it doesn't have a very high commercial value. I would say mid to high $xx.

Best of luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back