Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Finding RGP Lists for Domain Drop Order

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DutchBoyd

Established Member
Impact
21
Hi guys,

I've been coding up my own drop-catching scripts to use with some registrar APIs. So far, it's been working just ok... though today I did proudly handreg two domains that had bids at NameJet.

My script is really lacking, though, because I don't have a good source for the RGP files to populate a list of the drop order. It looks like I can get these through DRT, but they will be a month behind.

Can anyone lead me to a good source for finding the RGP lists so I can populate the order of the drops tomorrow?

Thanks,
Dutch Boyd
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sounds similar to something I have been working on... Have you had any luck finding a source for these lists yet?
 
0
•••
If i'm not mistaken only registrars have access to these lists... Which is why if you are a registrar you have a huge advantage at catching an expiring domain.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back