Domain Empire

Finding gifts and discounts to offer your subscribers...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey, I've opened up (www.teenwebconf.com) Teenweb Conference's mailing list subscription and we've already received a very healthy response.

I'm looking into ways in which I can offer more to those who have subscribed, whether this be in the form of discount codes, free icons etc... or just information.

I guess what I'm asking is... has anyone here been through such a process of maintaining interest and what can I learn from it?

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can join some affiliate network like Commission Junction. Many advertisers offer discount coupons so you can use them. This way you can offer discount to your subscribers and as a bonus earn commissions if they use the coupons.

•••
Hey, I've opened up (www.teenwebconf.com) Teenweb Conference's mailing list subscription and we've already received a very healthy response.

I'm looking into ways in which I can offer more to those who have subscribed, whether this be in the form of discount codes, free icons etc... or just information.

I guess what I'm asking is... has anyone here been through such a process of maintaining interest and what can I learn from it?

Thanks.

:talk:

check this:
http://www.chicagogrid.com/reviews/tech/olfactif-enters-niche-perfumes-subscription-service-fray/

keep me posted

:)

•••

The response must have been so healthy it used up all its bandwidth and was shut down by hosting firm!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back