domain FinancialHelp.de

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ben pedri

Top Member
Impact
Please Appraise ,just got this domain when I was appraising a .help with the same root,it had been registered a few years

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Finanzhilfe.de would be the correct term in German. I don't see much value in the english .de version.

•••
Finanzhilfe.de would be the correct term in German. I don't see much value in the english .de version.
Thanks for the appraisal ,you may be right ,but as far as .de in general I'm surprised What I see English words selling for ,that's why I bought ,I hear that a good percent of the population in G speaks English..thanks again Ben

•••
Thanks for the appraisal ,you may be right ,but as far as .de in general I'm surprised What I see English words selling for ,that's why I bought ,I hear that a good percent of the population in G speaks English..thanks again Ben
I bet you could sell this via outbound for $350-$500. Definitely not out of the question, I just wanted to point out what the german term was, which would be more valuable.

•••
•••
worthless domain not even for $1

•••
Equally as mediocre as financial.help, however you wasted less on a sub-$10 reg fee compared to $120, maybe you can get a refund

•••
Equally as mediocre as financial.help, however you wasted less on a sub-$10 reg fee compared to $120, maybe you can get a refund

You talk about $120/year like it's such a big deal. I pay more per year for Netflix premium than I do for Financial.Help... any domainer who makes sales and understands basic accounting should be able to manage the renewal cost for premium ngtlds. The only thing that's profoundly mediocre here is your ability to make tangible arguments. I stick by my appraisal of this name, if he believes in his ability to outbound this name to German end users, he can sell it for low to mid xxx. You can't just sit around and expect someone to come knocking, if your persistent and work hard you can sell just about anything.

P.S: I also pay more for my subscription to the Economist.

Last edited:
•••
Your moving forward in reverse.

1. No hyphen
2. You have the English version

•••
I don't think it will sell to a german

•••
worthless domain not even for $1
After seeing your domains I just have to laugh .i was just offered a hundred bucks for my 1 dollar hand reg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back