Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharastar

sharastar Established Member

User's Time:
    3:45 PM
    Signed Up and Submitted at Brandmo

Thanks

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. adoni

adoni Restricted (15-30%)

User's Time:
    6:15 AM
  3. askfind

askfind Old Timer ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    3:15 AM
    Fxtraders.com
    Fxbm.com
    Xdaq.com
    Irgo.com

For your consideration.

4. Bharat Bashyal

Bharat Bashyal Established Member

User's Time:
    4:00 PM
    decomoney.com

5. Charybdis

Charybdis Established Member

User's Time:
    12:15 PM
    Any sales on this platform? Is it worth submitting domains?

6. Joseph Carroll

Joseph Carroll Established Member

User's Time:
    Yes, and I think it's worth submitting if you have names matching the criteria outlined by the buyer. Naming is of course subjective but I encourage reading the full brief and using your best judgment before submitting.

7. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

User's Time:
  8. Joseph Carroll

User's Time:
    Quick note, I've updated the original post and added the following new buy requests.

Fintech Startup Seeking Brand Name
    Budget: $45,000
    Extensions: .com
    Length: 3 to 7 characters
    Description: Fintech Startup offering an integrated payment plan solution at checkout for online marketplaces, eCommerce companies, and other web businesses. Seeking a pronounceable 3 to 7 character single word .com and LLLL.coms are particularly interesting. It's okay if it's a made-up word with no meaning, but it should be easy to pronounce.
    B2B CPG Services Marketplace
    Budget: $1,000
    Extensions: .com, .net, .org
    Length: No character constraints
    Description: B2B marketplace connecting Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) brands to suppliers for all of their operational needs. Seeking a memorable and catchy brand that conveys high integrity, transparency, and trust. Would highly prefer a .com but are also open to premium .net or .org
    Online Coding Academy Seeking Brand Name
    Budget: $500
    Extensions: .com, .io
    Description: This tech company will be offering coding courses to women, minorities, and eventually high school students seeking careers in enterprise software development. Seeking a name that conveys empowerment, passion, diversity, and love, and open to a .com or .io domain.
    Eco-Friendly Vegan Leather Handbag
    Budget: $350
    Extensions: .com, .net, .co
    Description: Fashion startup searching for a brand name under which they can sell their ethical & elegant handbags made from cruelty-free, eco-friendly, plant-based vegan leathers. Seeking a .com, .net, or .co name that conveys freedom, adventure, exploration & responsibility. Admire brands based around real names such as Channel, Angela Roi, Stella Mccartney, & Melie Bianco.

9. iTesla

iTesla Established Member

User's Time:
    1:15 PM
    Tried to register at Brandmo.
    1. not all email providers are suported to register there.
    2. can't login now.
    3. can't reset password.

Can't believe such, even iCloud is not supported which is so important after Gmail, shame on Brandmo.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  10. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP

User's Time:
    Why are we req’d to register away from NP?
    Does OP have 1% or his stated budget?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  11. iTesla

User's Time:
    Because those requests of domains and their budget seems to be posted by different members of Brandmo and to be able to submit our domains you would need to register there, it's the only way as i see.
    After i registered there found out the email related issue.

12. karthick55

karthick55 Established Member

User's Time:
    There is no reply after registering and submitting domain names . All the name entries submitted are showing as not rated even after closing of the buy request long back .

Does not seem legit .

13. iTesla

User's Time:
    Something similar we can find on NamePros topics where people seek for domains, I not want to be a pain but I like to say what i think, I suspect all those topics are just incentives targeted at newbies so they go and hand register such domains, similar thing happen on FB groups "hello I need NFT, crypto, shop etc related domain name" but those are just Registrar paid trolls.

14. Charybdis

Charybdis Established Member

User's Time:
    12:15 PM
    False, I started a buyer request topic myself, then I received real domains (not hand registered), and I even purchased some domains. Do not generalize.

15. Joseph Carroll

User's Time:
    I very much understand the frustration on this and glad we were able to get you manually verified.

I know we spoke privately but to clarify for everyone else, this is caused by a deliverability issue that seems to be happening with a small number of email providers and some people who host email on their own private servers, we are actively working to get it fixed. In case anyone else here did not receive their verification email, please contact me and I can help get you set up quickly.

By signing up and submitting you are sending your names directly to the buyer's queue for review.

We currently do not require that buyers provide rankings on submissions. Every buyer is different, while some are very active in ranking the names, most seem to be using the rankings to "bookmark" their favorite names. We actually considered making rankings mandatory by limiting the submissions to a smaller queue they would have to rank before they could view additional submissions. However, we decided against this as I was concerned it may result in buyers reviewing less names and / or missing out on names that were deeper in the queue. But it's something we might consider again in the future. I generally think rankings provide a lot of value to both buyers and sellers by helping the parties hone in on tastes and preferences.

16. iTesla

User's Time:
    Yes i agree with you, I mean more on FB groups which I M no longer active in them.

17. Hinidomainer

Hinidomainer Established Member

User's Time:

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice