NameSilo

.tv filmen.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cancerian

Established Member
Impact
10
I saw on Dnjournal that filmen.nl sold for $4,515, I searched the term "filmen" at dynadot and filmen.tv was available, I registered it after some research.

These domain are already registered:

filmentv.com
filmentv.info
filmentv.nl


What does filmen means? film, movie, filming? Google translation is confusing me :-/
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
it means filming in Dutch and German.
 
1
•••
Filming in Dutch according to online translator.
 
1
•••
Good find. Fit's the .tv extension well.
 
1
•••
lambda said:
it means filming in Dutch and German.
mckennaronnie said:
Filming in Dutch according to online translator.

Yep, you're spot on; it's "to film" in Dutch & German!
 
1
•••
Seems like a decent pickup, congrats!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back