Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain FilePub.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
10
Wow, suprised I was able to pickup FilePub.com for my download website last week, I thought that alot of the good file and download names were taken, but I guess not :)

Filepub.com

Looking for an estimate of Wholesale, not developed althrough a few days old and already getting significant traffic :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg. fee+ (wholesale and undeveloped), IMHO.
All the best!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
File Pub? :lol:
I wonder people have registered names like Filecafe, Filemotel, Filehotel etc :lol:
Reg. fee imho :)
 
0
•••
Hmm... Filepub is not a bad name, just I don't know how much potential it could have. I would say high xx to low xxx undeveloped and possibly mid xxx(MAYBE) developed. Depends on how hard you work on it. :wave: Good Luck.

Best Regards,

Jason F.
Busedo.com Owner.
 
0
•••
Hard to understand without developing

Regfee
 
0
•••
Filesharing?

Low $xx

-Allan
 
0
•••
yep, its an Upload/Download website for files. I'll prove you guys wrong yet :P
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back