Domainrrr

Impact
Hi All,

Looking to get an appraisal for

Hotxa.com
SecretClub.net
FileDownload.net

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would pin the "file" domain Mid XXX. Take offers on the other two, but not as keen

•••
•••
Hello,

All the reported 4 figure .net sales with the "Download" keyword are very old "+10 years", others are xxx sales, VideoDownload.net for example sold for 299$ in 2019.

I think that a mid to high xxx is a fair price.
Wish you luck!

•••
never waste time on .NET(Especially two word) as much as i love the extension and the nostalgia it is honestly one of the hardest extensions to sell for me

Last edited:
•••
•••
FileDownload.net = Mid-xx to Low-xxx
The rest = Low-xx to Mid-xx

•••
Nice domains, But I think you need to hold a little longer than expected as .NET is not giving expected returns. You can simply go for website development. It will help to increase domains rating and website selling will be more profitable in this case instead of a domain sale. See, All domainers can be your domain buyer, or maybe no one buys your domain. But if you develop a website under this name, that will attract even non-domain investors also. Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back