domain figguz.com...slang for figures

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lama26

Established Member
Impact
in context: perfect for women's (or even men's) shapely, fit-to-size fashion/apparel website...

figure meaning(s):
2. a person's bodily shape, especially that of a woman and when considered to be attractive.
"she had always been so proud of her figure"
synonyms: physique, build, frame, body, proportions, shape, form
"her petite figure"

...or whatever end user decides to appropriate it for, including even miniature human (or other animal) figures, toys, photo/art gallery, etc...

What do you all think, Ladies and Gentlemen? I might be putting this up for sale soon enough...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes.. I would suggest going with this as a brandable sale.
Park it at BIN/make offer. $1249 or $1495 and wait.
A logo could you used alongside.

maybe some startup comes up with that name and you get lucky!

Otherwise I wouldn't know of any end user prospect whom you can outbound. So, unless there is a buyer, it's reg fee for me or some reseller willing to hold it for the right buyer(most probably some startup).

•••
yes.. I would suggest going with this as a brandable sale.
Park it at BIN/make offer. $1249 or $1495 and wait.
A logo could you used alongside.

maybe some startup comes up with that name and you get lucky!

Otherwise I wouldn't know of any end user prospect whom you can outbound. So, unless there is a buyer, it's reg fee for me or some reseller willing to hold it for the right buyer(most probably some startup).

Thanks for the insight, @Arpit131

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back