We apologize for any confusion regarding application status that you've experienced in the past. We here at TrafficZ take our clients very seriously and as such have a duty to maintain the integrity necessary to provide unparallel service and protect their assets. As you know, TrafficZ is a premier parking solution and we have a number of steps that we take during the application process to qualify traffic and identity. This may not always be fool proof and in those cases we invite the applicant to call us to review the application. As a duty to our existing advertisers and publishers, we have to maintain a certain quality of traffic to maintain integrity of performance within our network. There are many clients who have been with us long term and are more than happy to continue working with us. We hope we can work with you in the future as well.
As far as your application otoko, I apologize you didn't get a response earlier. Our system automatically sends out an email so I'm not sure why you didn't receive it - I hope it didn't get stuck in a junk mail folder.
Thanks,
Laura