Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ffactordiet.info

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samos

New Member
Impact
0
Hi I am new here,

Yesterday I bought ffactordiet.info as I saw it on the google trend. The .com was already taken.
See Attachment for the trend.

For how much could I sell this domain?

greetings,
Sam
 

Attachments

  • trend.png
    trend.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 40
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump, some guys in Life Chat said it was worthless because of .info

But I think it's an upcoming trend.
 
0
•••
I dont like seeing the double F.. regardless of the domain it just doesnt look proper.
If your FFactor diet thing kicks of then your .info will be worth more than the reg fee you spent on it.
Right now, reg fee.
Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back