Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain FewKnew.COM

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

r3born

Established Member
Impact
8
Do you think this domain holds any value?
I like how it sounds, it's quite brandable and can for example be used for a news portal, or some conspiracy stuff (UFOs, etc.) :)
Let me know.
Thanks!

Any opinions?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump..
 
0
•••
it has some brand chances for a news portal, but undeveloped reg fee.
 
0
•••
Thanks, rep given.

thetruman said:
it has some brand chances for a news portal, but undeveloped reg fee.
 
0
•••
Could also make an interesting site about 'Conspiracy Theory' - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

I quite like the sound of it, but like mentioned above, may not have huge resale value, so needs a motivated end user or to be developed to make a decent amount.
 
1
•••
Thanks, I'll probably keep it then until a decent end-user offer comes in :) Or should I pay my copywriters to have a site with some content?
+rep

holyroller said:
Could also make an interesting site about 'Conspiracy Theory' - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

I quite like the sound of it, but like mentioned above, may not have huge resale value, so needs a motivated end user or to be developed to make a decent amount.
 
0
•••
Motivated end user can buy it. So, high $xxx.
 
1
•••
I like how the domain sounds, I think that if it was developed in a solid direction relevant to the name it could be worth some nice $
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back