Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Few .at domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

swexas

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello, I'm new at this forum and in all that domaining, so I just wanted some appraisal:
rents.at
safelife.at
houserent.at
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg fee
 
0
•••
the extension is not so popular.I'd say reg fee.. But "rents" dot at may have a higher value to an end user.. I think its the best of the three domains....good luck!
 
0
•••
Thanks..^^
 
0
•••
My take: .at is not as popular as neighboring .de and the market is smaller. Good German keywords would be better than English keywords.

I believe job.at sold for more than $500,000 but it was an exceptional sale.
 
0
•••
Well yeah but you see it's my first domains as reseller so it was like a test and all domains cost me about ~5eur.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back