Feedback on entertainment blog?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

edgetube

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi all,

Just looking for some feedback on the design of Mediaberg.com...

It is an entertainment/media blog and I am still trying to figure out what layouts for the site is more user-friendly.. any honest opinions would be great.

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi! Everything is magnificent - I extremely appreciate the way your web site looks like as well as its informative contents!
 
0
•••
It took almost a minute to load.

Header and icon are too blah. I think you need to make it look more customised.

The fonts used as paragraph headings are too wide for this location.

But, good content :bingo:
 
0
•••
0
•••
looks very clean! how much time did it take you to create such beauty? :)
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone for the comments!

I'm working on a new header/logo right now.. hopefully it will look better afterwords!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back