NameSilo

priced FederalAid.net (reduced)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gericsb

Top Member
Impact
1,431
FederalAid.net

Registrar - NameCheap
Expiration - 1/02/2009

Daily Earnings (approx 70 cents per day - daily avg over last few months)

I have listed this domain before and was looking for low x,xxx range.

Will take $1,000 or best offer. First PM of $1,000 gets domain. If nobody bids $1,000, I MAY take highest offer that is close to this number)

PM me ASAP!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anybody? Here's a domain with consistent earnings, natural type-in traffic with some end-user appeal as well.

I am looking for a QUICK sale so make me a reasonable offer!

PM me.
 
0
•••
Please PM traffic stats if you would.
Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back