Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain fcko.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

andysyme

Established Member
Impact
5
Hi,

Any comments on fcko.com? I had it running as a proxy a little while back, so has had some traffic. But had to take down due to hosting :) Anyway, had some interest, and would be interested to hear what others think.

Cheers,

:)

Andy
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
andysyme said:
Hi,

Any comments on fcko.com? I had it running as a proxy a little while back, so has had some traffic. But had to take down due to hosting :) Anyway, had some interest, and would be interested to hear what others think.

Cheers,

:)

Andy

I like it Andy. It could stand for fuel cell kilowatt option. If fuelcells do become popular as many are now predicting you will have a valuable name, imho.
 
0
•••
Low $XX I think. Good luck! :)
 
0
•••
I like it. Mid xx for now.
 
0
•••
I like it because of two thngs:

- Fc means football club.
- O at the end may mean online. Thus, any FCK business can market his site as FCK online

Mid $xx for resellers, but good potential.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back