domain FB2.info

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CdotFU

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Purchased a bundle and this was buried in there. I have no idea what its worth, or more importantly the potential for a future value. I'm semi-new to the intricacies of domaining, so your feedback and thoughts would be appreciated.

Namebio only has 5 examples of LLN.info domains with reported selling prices between 124 to 500.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see any value ,short one word and numbers are pretty easy to come by in . info FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
•••
I would say close to $0 as well. As you indicated, there have been only 5 similar sales...and those are 5 sales over the last 6 YEARS.
.info isn't a very strong extension and 'fb2' doesn't seem to really have any meaning to add value.

•••
Try do ask for refund of you can.

•••
Try do ask for refund of you can

lol yes, it was part of a bundle I purchased privately. It wasn't a factor in my purchasing decision....anything more than an extra domain name that was just there. Thanks tho!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back