IT.COM

domain FavorLady.com

NameSilo
Watch

FavorLady

Impact
Hello, I’ve been contacted by a broker who has someone who wants to know if I’m willing to sell my domain, and if so, how much. Any opinions would be welcome as I have no idea. Thanks, Donna

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you've been offered a decent XXX bid, I'd take it. However, negotiate if you can, depending on the buyers capabilities. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Hi,
Firstly, be sure it's a genuine enquiry from a reputable company. Beware if they ask you to pay for an appraisal.

As for the name, it seems ok to me. It's also a character in a certain Japanese media franchise, so might have some value in that area. I'd say low four figures, with any opening salvo towards the upper end of that. I see you've had a site on it for some years, so to a certain extent it depends on what you'd be happy to let your name go for.

Good luck (y)

•••
Hi,
Firstly, be sure it's a genuine enquiry from a reputable company. Beware if they ask you to pay for an appraisal.

As for the name, it seems ok to me. It's also a character in a certain Japanese media franchise, so might have some value in that area. I'd say low four figures, with any opening salvo towards the upper end of that. I see you've had a site on it for some years, so to a certain extent it depends on what you'd be happy to let your name go for.

Good luck (y)
Thanks, it was a broker from GoDaddy on behalf of a customer. Had no idea it was a Japanese character. Yes, 22 years in business under this name, but at retirement age. Thanks so much for your input and time.

•••
If you've been offered a decent XXX bid, I'd take it. However, negotiate if you can, depending on the buyers capabilities. IMO
Thanks. I wish they would have made an offer… instead I’m being asked how much and a bit clueless.

•••
•••
•••
the domain is worth what your buyer can pay.
usually people will appraise domains based on the name this is not the case you need to research and try to find out who your buyer is and base your price on there capabilities

i tried researching who the buyer might be came up with nothing

Last edited:
•••
Did you eventually sell it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back