NameSilo

Favorite Action Movie

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which of these 3 movies did you like best?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • X-men 2

votes
    0.0%
  • The Matrix Reloaded

votes
    0.0%
  • Terminator 3

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
What is your favorite action movie out of these 3? You may post your reasons here but please do not simply restate your poll answer in a post. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am voting X-Men 2. There are numourous reasons why i pick this. #1. When i saw The Matrix it was at a staff screening, and it was around 1 in the morning. I was really tired and the movie seemed like it went on forever. And although i know it was probibly because i was tired, it still left a bad impression. #2. I have yet to see Terminator 3. #3. X-Men2 was good, but i only liked the first half. I work in a movie theatre, so i have the freedom to see movies whenever i want for free... soooo i saw the frist half of this movie 3-4 times... and i saw the whole thing once. I just found the movie got boring half way through. However, i my favourite scenes would half the be the oval office scene, and the raid on the house that x built.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back