NameSilo

domain FastBox .org

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Appraise, please

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Low XXX

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • High XXX

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

profile

Established Member
Impact
92
I liked this domain for its wide variety use cases.
It could be shipping service, cloud services, virtual machines and more.

What do you think? Should I keep it and try to sell for low-mid XXX ?

Thanks for any advice, opinion!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ouch...this is a .org?
Fast I like...box I don't ( lol...it also can mean the vagina.)
imo this is $0
 
1
•••
@Verysassyc thank you! I've learned something new today! :nailbiting:
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back