Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Fart.cc

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Source

VIP Member
Impact
166
Picked this up on a whim. Planning on a humor site or a free web app. Your thoughts? :notme:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Haha , cool one ! and its actually goes well with the .cc from some strange reason...:)
 
0
•••
nice
I think the stories of you pitching this to an enduser and the responses would be great. Fart ap?ahhaha great idea
 
0
•••
Lmao. Not sure of value but one of my favourite names to show up in the appraisal section for quite some time.

Could be a great gag site. :D
 
0
•••
Oddly, I care little about its resale value as I plan to develop it into a destination for something fun.

Thanks for the opinions so far. :)
 
0
•••
I think the domain stinks.
 
1
•••
0
•••
I'd get away from this one ;) (nice domain)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back