Fake Offers for LLLL.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Impact
3,470
I keep getting this type of email for different domains that I own. I just received this email today:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: 柯金飞 [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 4:14 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: www.hqpd.com

Hi David:

I'm quite interested in the domain name owned by you - "www.hqpd.com". I wonder whether it's still available, and what the price is.

Hope to get your reply soon.

Regards!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't use privacy protection, so my email address is available to all spammers/scammers on earth.

Anyone using a Yahoo/gMail account with random letters and who does not sign the eMail is obviously a scammer.

If anyone gets these type of emails, don't respond to the email or click on any of the links.

:)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back